We recognise the continuous and deep connection to Country, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first peoples of this nation. In this way we respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land, sea, the waters and sky. We pay tribute to the Elders past and present as we also respect the collective ancestry that has brought us all here today.
The Sententia Consulting team is growing.
Sententia Consulting is looking for people who are keen to provide experienced advice and genuine support to our clients. Sententia Consulting is a new organisation amongst Canberra’s leading professional consulting firms working across a range of disciplines:
- Strategy and Risk Management
- Audit, Assurance and Review
- Project Confidence
- Probity and Integrity and
- Financial Management and Accounting.
We are looking for people who want to be part of a team that is led by experienced and skilled professionals who work side by side with you, helping you learn, develop and progress.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team of driven and enthusiastic people seeking to put their own stamp on a new and dynamic business.
The Sententia team come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including strategy and risk management, audit, assurance and review, project management, probity and integrity, financial management and accounting. Our goal is to make positive contributions to society, to drive change, and to better equip the organisations and people we work with, for it.
As a member of the Sententia team you will be involved in simplifying complex problems, working efficiently and effectively with clients to develop and implement practical solutions. We keep our experienced team at the forefront to implement mature and tested strategy ensuring nothing is overlooked.
We deliver high quality consulting and assurance services across a diverse portfolio of clients, from the biggest Federal and State Government departments to smaller statutory agencies and across an exciting range of private clients. We have the type of challenging and interesting work you are seeking.
We have opportunities available for the right people preferably with practical experience within a professional services or government environment, in the areas of governance, risk management, internal audit, assurance or project management. In these roles you will be a fundamental part of our dedicated team delivering high quality services across our client portfolio.
As an experienced consultant you will have the ability to:
- identify and define problems and to articulate potential solution options;
- to work with clients to develop solutions aligned to strategy and business objective;
- identify and implement business improvement opportunities; and
- work independently and as a part of a small cohesive team, to achieve outcomes for a range of diverse clients.
The attributes that we are looking for include:
- strong communication skills (oral and written)
- an ability to work well under pressure
- displays strong interpersonal skills with good stakeholder engagement skills
- strong analytical thinking with an ability to apply your understanding to unique situations to meet project objectives
- a positive attitude and enthusiastic energy.
- a proven ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- confidence to work autonomously with our clients to build trust and deliver value
- a background in management consulting, project management, internal audit, risk management or assurance desirable but not necessary for the right candidate
- minimum 2 to 3 years of professional experience
Salary range: An attractive package of market remuneration and performance bonus
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a minimum of Baseline Security Clearance if required.
- Police check will be required
If this sounds like your next role please send your resume and a statement of interest to email@example.com with the reference SEEK: Experienced Consultant application