We recognise the continuous and deep connection to Country, of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first peoples of this nation. In this way we respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land, sea, the waters and sky. We pay tribute to the Elders past and present as we also respect the collective ancestry that has brought us all here today.
Sententia Consulting is growing quickly and looking for people who want to be part of influencing change at our clients.
Are you keen to apply your knowledge and experience to help our clients simplify their complex problems and find resolutions? Do you want to contribute to positive contributions to society? Would you like to be part of a team that is led by experienced and skilled professionals who work side by side with you, helping you learn, develop and progress?
The Sententia team come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including strategy and risk management, audit, assurance and review, project management, probity and integrity, financial management and accounting. Our goal is to make positive contributions to society, to drive change, and to better equip organisations and people for it.
As a member of the Sententia team you will be involved in making simplifying complex problems, working efficiently and effectively with clients to develop and implement practical solutions. We keep our experienced team at the forefront to implement mature and tested strategy ensuring nothing is overlooked.
You will have the ability to:
- identify and define problems and to articulate solution options;
- create supporting policies, artefacts and tools to support agreed solutions;
- work with clients to develop solutions aligned to strategy and business objective;
- identify and implement business improvement opportunities; and
- work independently and as a part of a small cohesive team, to achieve outcomes for a range of diverse clients.
The attributes that we are looking for include:
- big thinkers for big problems;
- creativity, flexibility and a desire to learn and share;
- excellent stakeholder engagement skills; and
- an understanding of project objectives and an ability to apply your understanding to unique situations
Sententia Consulting offers you:
- the opportunity to work across a diverse and exciting range of clients and projects that are complex, high profile and relevant;
- our senior people are pivotal on every project giving you the opportunity to observe and learn from experienced professionals daily;
- you will have a unique opportunity to be involved in growing and driving development in a new and exciting firm where your opinion is valued and listened to.
Due to the nature of many of our clients you may be required to obtain a security clearance.
If you would like to explore the opportunities that await you working for Sententia Consulting please get in touch, we are always looking for the right people across a range of skills and experiences.